Tree Advice and Reports for Development

If you’re looking to extend your home or build a housing estate in an area populated with trees, you’ll need an Arboricultural Impact Assessment or Method Statement to get planning consent from your local planning authority. Our reports are prepared in accordance with BS5837:2012 – Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction.